Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kerem Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2021
Time of violation
20:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/psNvf9_M75k

Keem West

Toxic
Player
So situation this we were talking on the phone about trading cars. We were agreement for trade kuruma for rx7+200k and there is trade for car and money i sell him for 1k my car then u choose run away and then u message me ill give ur money back, car back, and his lying about im coming my family need me etc and he think he didn't scam he called admin about this situation and admin says open thread from forum there is trade pov and proof for trading cars agreement

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Hello,
Please provide video evidence of the trade
You have 4 hours to provide it​

Keem West

Toxic
Player
We are talking on the phone about trade i can take video of them if u want and I have uploaded the log of phone correspondence. its on the thread

Last edited:

Jonathan Thomas

We are talking on the phone about trade i can take video of them if u want and I have uploaded the log of phone correspondence. its on the thread
If you have the video prove of you guys giving the cars for trade put it on forums

Keem West

Toxic
Player
About trade proof min 1:04 he's saying u have to sell me 200k then i give my car. But he didn't give the car or the money not at all u can check my log

Jonathan Thomas

Hello,
This is not what i requested. I need video prove of you giving him the car not text messages.
You have 4 hours​

Jonathan Thomas

Hello,
I can see from the text message that ID 55849 said he will give you 200k so please hold on still he does that
ID 55849 you have 5 hours to respond and give the money​

Keem West

Toxic
Player
He said sell me for 200k then i would give my car i get video of phone records

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Yea But i didn't get the car too i sell it 1k thats my fault but he didn't give me his car "Rx7"

Jonathan Thomas

Hello,
ID 55849 will give you back the car DM me when you are online to get the car today​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom