Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mark Jason
Suspect ID
ID 14014
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2021
Time of violation
0:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd0dw6ndhZU

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
ballas blocklisted me for 30 days because i reported him for vdm i already warn him to stop but he didnt listen he continue to vdm now he blocklisted me for 1 month and i tell to the leader which is quis davis he said you should not report your own gang member and he cant help me with unblocklisted

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Hi ,
I do not have any relation to this whatsoever , the only minor relation I have is Marks Jason is in my family and I'm in Ballas myself.
But I would like to point out that a blacklist is an IC issue and it was done with a valid reason , we as gang members see a lot of rule breaks and it is just better to sort it out ICly instead of reporting each other. I am pretty sure that Quis has made it obvious to everyone that you do not report your own gang members.
Plus , your own pov shows that you didn't leave HQ bounds even when you were told to , you literally hid inside Ballas HQ to contact an admin. Just putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom