Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan Boateng
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2022
Time of violation
16:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-YtLnJcmlyA

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Check POV

This ID had been trolling us 30mins before. We had 10 units shooting at him and he kept on coming back to taunt us. We spiked his tires and then he did some non-rp driving till we stopped the chase. Now i killed him at an ATM robbery and he CL before i cuffed him. Warn wont even bother him since he's playing with unofficial fam and not an org

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
Check POV

This ID had been trolling us 30mins before. We had 10 units shooting at him and he kept on coming back to taunt us. We spiked his tires and then he did some non-rp driving till we stopped the chase. Now i killed him at an ATM robbery and he CL before i cuffed him. Warn wont even bother him since he's playing with unofficial fam and not an org
Haha you are kinda wird ngl.

(not trying to be toxic)

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting ID 505 POV to check if it was connection lost or game crash.​
  • You have 6 hrs to provide pov.​

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Iol man jack wolf check there are alot of complaints on you this is what did you learned from your FBI term learn some rp and stop being toxic with other player

Last edited:

JoshDior

smoking forum nerds daily
Player
Iamfo man jack wolf check there are alot of complaints on you what did you learned from your FBI term learn some rp and stop being toxic
you should learn proper English before you comment on other people, your English is broken as fuck 😂

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
you should learn proper English before you comment on other people, your English is broken as fuck 😂
Ohk bro have fun with warning don't know follow rules wtf leader are you guys before in FBI learn some rules then say about my english motherfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom