Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Gen rule 6.22 Stealing from family warehouse and family cars | 20104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kazuto Kirigaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2022
Time of violation
17:26
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/734367874868707329/991066541162393600/unknown.png?width=1192&height=670

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader of unofficial org
This person was in our family for almost a month but today he decided to steal from the fam warehouse and the fam cars and after doing all that he left the family. He did give me 200k in cash but the items he had stolen were in total coming to almost 600k to 700k.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Also genral rule 6.3 says empty warehouse whick i didnt do and gave you money but you decided to take my money which you agreed on was fair and now decided that you want to make a complaint so how does that work??? and also its a family not a org and i didnt empty your warehouse and not the car i payed you back and you decided to say now that you wanna complain.

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader of unofficial org
General Rule 6.3 still falls under the family and organization and you did steal from the warehouse as you can see from the logs and yeah you did pay me back some of the money but that doesn't matter the fact you stole from the family and then left.

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Also you agreed on 200k and then decide thats "oh im not gonna ask for the rest" and post a compalaint i couldve paid back you apparently got forced by your family.

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Also you agreed on 200k and then decide thats "oh im not gonna ask for the rest" and post a compalaint i couldve paid back you apparently got forced by your family.
Firstly what did you steal explain on that

cheezfrumunda

Player
Player
tf are you talking about, i have nothing to do with this. You children love gettting someone in trouble

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Firstly what did you steal explain on that
Okay i will explain he wanted 200k and i gave to him and he said he will leave the situation and he doesnt ask for full amount then proceeds to make a complaint basically stealling my 200k because he said he wouldnt tell now look where were at a complaint so thats how you guys scammed me.

Paki bastard

Player
Player
bro said you wnated 200k i gave it and now you want more after you agreed on not making a report and keeping that 200k.

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader of unofficial org
i am not refusing, i am asking for the money or the item and you keep on saying different price and then you said different items.

at first you agreed for 400k and a items that is worth 250k and then you changed ur mind and said 300k and a item that is worth 75k whilst you have taken items valued around 1million and i didnt even ask you for 1m i asked you for 600k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom