Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus_smart

Player
Player
Name \ Marcus THOMAS

AGE \ (15)
TIMEZONE \ (UTC+1)
ONLINE ON DAY \ (8-12)
DISCORD \ (MouseMan#8438)

Additional information

1.Leader of familes
2. since ive flew into this city i made some really good friends some that gave me a chance show me the ropes and as a leader i wanan show poeple how a leader acts ive been in two of the gangs Familes,Marabunta

Second reason
well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one
,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind
of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able
to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able
to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself as a very respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization
like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to

Third reason
since this is a roleplay server,I want to give my best to make others,and of course,myself,
improve at doing roleplay at it's best! When it comes to a kidnapping,robbing,or any type of illegal activity,
I want to make it double more fun and exciting by taking a roleplay on another level.
each event,to describe
what everyone should do in that event,and what is allowed/forbidden! Since I said I would like
to have teams for each aspect of illegal life,I would do trainings with them once in a while.. For example,
training how we/they should do robbing. Training how they should act and perform in a ghetto,in the city,
and in the outskirts of the city. Couple of times peer week,I would also do arena training with
the capture/turf team,to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who The Families
truly are!

Thank you for reading my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom