Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joey Self
Administrators nickname
Kevin Tosca
Date
Jun 27, 2022
Time
22:03
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

cheezfrumunda

Player
Player
Reviewed - Mass Rule Break I Bloods gang

Firstly, the original complaint wasn't even about me. I mean I am not admin, but you can clearly see blood gang blocking the street completely wit their gang cars. No need for ID or license plate, as this WAS a mass rule break and gang cars don't have license plates. Strange. That being said, that situation had nothing to do with me.

I got 120 minutes demorgan for car ramming. If you watch the whole clip, you can see that I struck the other vehicle, but it was because I lost control of my vehicle. I didn't pursue him and I didn't continue to car ram. If I broke a rule, then I accept my punishment, but I don't even feel like Kevin took the time to even watch the video. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom