Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zema666

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Say
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: N/A (Specifically EST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 23:00-9:00. I can play at many different times, but would focus specifically at night, after tsunami, and during the early morning hours.
5. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
6. Your Discord: zemie#5941
7. Your Nickname: Zema Gypavelli
8. Your ID: 20479
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I was an admin before. I already understand all the commands and the rules. I have been the deputy and high command of Bloods & Deputy and high command of LSPD. I have been able to see the good and bad in both crime and state. I have also written negotiation handbooks to make RP better, remade the LSPD Discord multiple times when it has been deleted / corrupted, and have done my best to help new players who have questions. I enjoy helping people have a good experience and I think that is important as an admin. No disrespect to current admins at all, but I do believe many times they are far too quick to punish in some instances and not quick enough in others. The ghetto is a great example of this. Often times, especially at night, it is clear no one is watching over the ghetto because people mass VDM, mass combat log, stall, and so forth. By the time admins arrive people are usually already dead from VDM or someone has already logged and stalled enough. Part of this is because there are not enough admins at night and part of it is because crime admins do not watch the ghetto as much as it should be watched. Again, no disrespect I am sure they do their best, but thats why its important to have more people constantly watching over it so people do not feel like breaking the rules is easy. Players do not want to have to go to forums constantly. A way I think that admins may punish too fast is by not utilizing the message function to encourage players breaking rules to keep everything IC. When I was an admin I always gave players the choice to go to jail or simply RP correctly. As an admin it is your job to punish people, but it is also your job to help players and encourage good RP / keep things IC as much as possible. I also want to cut down on the ruleplay that I often see from the side of LEOS. I think the rules in place are good (maybe a bit too strict which restricts good RP at times), but often times players (especially LEOS) use the rules to get around logical roleplay. Using the rules to constantly win a situation is not fun for anyone, and people should not be calling admins as much as they do. I also want to help keep the forums more clear than they are. Again, I believe admins are doing their absolute best, but the forums are almost constantly full of complaints. It hinders players from making complaints because they do not believe it will be handled quickly. I was the first non-higher admin to get to 1,000 forum reports. And when I was admin, with the help of others, the forums stayed clear. Ensuring that complaints are handled quickly encourages players to ensure they report rulebreaks. If players report rulebreaks more, the rulebreaking goes down because people (well most people) do not want to be punished.
2. What are your strengths?
I enjoy helping people. I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I am online at the exact times that admins are needed. I already know what being an admin is and all the commands. I understand how to use the forums as well.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I can be too passionate and involve myself in situations I should not. I understand that, and I am a different person that I was when I left admin and got blacklisted from the project. I have matured greatly and would genuinely be honored to even be considered for a second chance. I love the script. I just want the RP to reflect how good the script is.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Absolutely.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes!
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not currently, no.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As For now your applications wont be approved for Admin, Contact Higher ups for Approval to become an Admin again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom