Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar Martenn
Administrators nickname
Alex Old
Date
Jun 28, 2022
Time
Proofs
XXXX

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
Hello Curators,
I first started playing this game as Sansar Martenn, and after that my IRL GF started playing also (Donukmavii Martenn). 3 months ago my GF and I went to holiday together, we played on the same laptop and at that moment we didn't know there rule that doesn't allow for multiaccounts. My cousin YueFei Martenn logged in Donukmavii's account to fix her crosshair and prepare the game settings which was a 5 min thing. I have POVs and screenshots of that instance. You can check our latest IPs and Steam/epic logs. Now to explain about the Gen 1.8 rule: Me, my GF and Yuefei always play together and share our resources. In Game I am married with Donukmavii and because of that she is using my resources (Trunks and WH) and sells at BM. She is in charge of controlling (the three of us) Illegal market side. We gave legal items to Yuefei to sell at Beach Market. We are using all our money together according to server rules (no more than 5m etc.). We are playing together, having so much fun so we don't want to miss that opportunity. We love that project and we don't want play anything else. Please re-consider our punishment according to our evidences. Thank you.
Sansar Martenn (93835) DonukMavii Martenn (96511) YueFei Martenn (103543)
Proofs :
unknown.png

Ragemp_Screenshot_2022.06.24_-_22.13.33.14.png

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 U have MULTIACC
2 U HAVE SHARING of account
3 U HAVE interaction with twinks
4 U HAVE transmit money/cloths MORE than on 5 mills (as example 11 Exotic masks each us ell with 999K on beach market + u trnasmit it via trunk of car to twinks)
And many many other things which leaded you to BAN

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Provide me on Discord your social clubs and whom belongs each social club.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom