Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fail RP / Non RP / Powergaming / Mercy Killing | 14k Triads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2021
Time of violation
20:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRdgoek10Kw

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Hostage negotiation at DOC with 14k Triad outside of DOC, they have 1 off duty FIB hostage and as we are in the middle of negotiations about to do the transaction they open fire from the roof top that they landed their heli on to the North. I told NO FIB to shoot because they were still holding hostage and main negotiator made it seem like they weren't shooting. In my POV you can see people standing NEXT TO hostage taker shooting at LEO.

Here is video of them landing and shooting right after, you can also see guy running towards building using radio:

Here is an image of the SHOT that came from the roof:

Here is a 2nd clip of same heli later on in different spot with 14k members shooting near it, proving its theirs:

Here is a clip of a 14k Triad member who walked to the side during negotiations, gets guns pointed at him to be detained and he just walks away:

Here is a member of 14K Triad Mercy Killing people:

Absolutely ZERO RP involved from the "#1 family in the city" which is extremely unfortunate to see. Even the hostage complained they had no idea what they were doing. They simply want to WIN.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Provide the full POV of the entire situation please instead of edited/cropped pov's

You have 8 hours to respond
(no offtopic comments should be seen here or your forum account will be banned)​

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Provide the full POV of the entire situation please instead of edited/cropped pov's

You have 8 hours to respond
(no offtopic comments should be seen here or your forum account will be banned)​
I have it in 2 parts because when I was down I ALT + TAB and showed my desktop and was looking at private stuff ( I could show in DM if you really want).

PART 1:

PART 2:

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
14k triad will receive a warning for multiple members doing NON rp,
no punishments will be received for the shooting scene because there will mutiple 3rd party people were involved and also no evidence of the ID who started shooting

Accepted and closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom