Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berlin Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Nick Rune
Date
Jun 29, 2022
Time
7:58
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/BYoSYU8.jpg

berlinerurr

Player
Player
I am really sorry if I broke any rules but as per my knowledge 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar software for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
and i did not use OBS and I have Nvidia but there is issues with windows 11 that's why I got stream labs and its not mentioned in 6.17 rule and mention any similar software so please if it possible to add specifically which software not legal or mention witch software is a legal so I can use it next time because any similar means any recording software even Nvidia is a similar .. thanks for understanding and hope to unbanned me and will use only the software which you will advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom