Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Power Gaming By FIB Officers ID- 10411, 31811

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pablo Wayne
Suspect ID
10411, 31811
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2022
Time of violation
19:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Zphx6nW5pE0

Arpitt Mittal

Player
Player
I and my friend were at FIB Reception and discussing our fine with officers and they said we have to leave the reception area even though it is a public zone they searched us both and we had nothing illegal or harmful with us but they still cuffed us and took us to the jail. FOr me, it is a powergaming as it's their duty to be polite and calm with the citizens and can't just cuff and jail anyone who they want as they have access to it.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Your behavior there was everything but respectful to anyone there. We had the full right to order you to leave the building. After being told three times to leave we have all the right to detain you for trespassing and arrest you for that. You than decided to combatlog on your way to DOC and your buddy decided to use the N-word, combatlog and start mixing. Which is to be seen in my report, posted already.

Last but not least, all mentioned by you in your report is an IC issue, which it should have stayed, until you decided to make some OOC moves during transport.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
I and my friend were at FIB Reception and discussing our fine with officers and they said we have to leave the reception area even though it is a public zone they searched us both and we had nothing illegal or harmful with us but they still cuffed us and took us to the jail. FOr me, it is a powergaming as it's their duty to be polite and calm with the citizens and can't just cuff and jail anyone who they want as they have access to it.
haha

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
My guy provide the full pov where u were breaking rules like continously talking in FL and then Combat Logging on purpose and the you Friend Saying beautiful N word (happy 7 days vacation from me to your friend).

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Please kindly explain where do you see the Powergaming in the POV? cause I cannot see any PG.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Inside the FIB building is NOT a public zone. You're in the lobby of a federal building and you're their bitch. Sounds like an IC issue anyways, cry more.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • I reviewed the evidence twice i couldn't see any power gaming.​
  • ID 24654 will receive a punishment for Mixing. "for saying power gaming"​
  • ID 26354 will receive a punishment for Mixing. "for saying power gaming"​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom