Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bigxby_ Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2021
Time of violation
2:24
Proofs
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1167040759

bigxby balenciaga

Player
Player
So i invited a few people to the family and they started to troll and fight other members to the point they were knocked. I asked several times to chill and take that stuff to the arena. He (Id#73959) decided to pull every car out of the family garage and when asked his buddy Lando (Id# 74990) started to punch me as i was kicking them out the family. I than shot him a few times and it was as if he was cheating with health bc i couldnt kill him nor could my other family member. After i was knocked he then started to ram my other family members outside the house.

MartinWade

Player
Player
Before reviewing, please fix the following errors​

• Fix the title​
  • Provide POV with audio and need a time stamp when the rule breaks as it was 7min long​

You have 3 hours to fix​

bigxby balenciaga

Player
Player
The only thing i have is my twitch at 7:13. You can see that i asked him to relax and then he started asking about the BMWs which is when i went to go see the garage and then i just kicked them bc i wasnt going to deal with people like that when we have already gone thru alot. you can see as im looking thru the logs Kumit had taken every bmw out which i s why i kicked hima nd the Lando started to punch me as im kicking him and then killed me and then when i told bobby to take him out so i could call you guys or talk to him after being healed he wouldnt die.. i think that alone is enough for hacking.

MartinWade

Player
Player
Please upload the proof of evidence in the following streams YouTube/streamable

MartinWade

Player
Player
Report Denied

Failed to fix the errors
(Please complain again with correct format, sorry)​

Status
Not open for further replies.