Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido wrld
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2021
Time of violation
10 44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BNHyJstll7I

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
after i complied with their demands everytingh went well and after that some bloods killed me while im telling them u guys just robbed me dont kill me told them few times as u can hear but they didnt listen and proceed to shoot and kill me

hyp

Player
Player
So cringe how you get robbed and drive back to the same spot and bait reports, you do it everytime and i'd be amazed if you're not punished for this

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Bait report ? Wtf u talking about ? I told them multiple times don’t shoot me I got robbed and did they decide to stop shooting ? How is a bait report ummm?

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
after i complied with their demands everytingh went well and after that some bloods killed me while im telling them u guys just robbed me dont kill me told them few times as u can hear but they didnt listen and proceed to shoot and kill me
Hey, #1 forum reporter,

As in your video when you were getting robbed the 51k iD told you to leave and get out of here you decide your own self and go on your radio and say “there’s only 2 of us here” you get in your car and get a rev and ammo and go back the same place you get robbed at and set a meeting point so your family can come, the blood that was in the BMW Z4 hopped out on you with his partner and killed you. You say you just robbed as your at the same spot whining while you got a weapon in your hands and in your backpack once they figure out that you got a rev from somewhere what you gonna say to them when your getting robbed broski common sense this forum report is USELESS

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
I didn’t aim o stepped out my car to shoot I wasn’t a threat to them at all them I was going to a event so I took out my gun and just drove in the circle as I was getting late but ye sure and for backup yes I did call for a backup like everyone does that after being robbed and beside that the guy told me to go away he didn’t say u can’t get in the car o anything he said go away could be in car o foot

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
I didn’t aim o stepped out my car to shoot I wasn’t a threat to them at all them I was going to a event so I took out my gun and just drove in the circle as I was getting late but ye sure and for backup yes I did call for a backup like everyone does that after being robbed and beside that the guy told me to go away he didn’t say u can’t get in the car o anything he said go away could be in car o foot
Then why did you go back with a gun and set meeting points ?

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
For whoever was in the area to go and help other guys that was getting robbed ☺️

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Denied.

I do not know how you expect anyone to know you were already robbed without those players metagaming by using your ID. They told you to leave the area and, instead of fearing for your life, you went back to the exact area you were robbed alone to set a meeting point expecting not to be met by hostility in the ghetto.

Not only do you go back to the same area but you bait them and encourage them to continue to kill you instead of fearing for your life when guns are pointed at you.

Consider yourself lucky I did not warn you for failRP because next time I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom