Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
i dont know
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860201542090096640/894529787782115348/RG_Multilr_10_4_2021_3_11_27_AM.png

rajshekar

Player
Player
i want clarification of my arrest i dont know why am i arrested and i dont know why am in jail i got power cut when i am in frnd vehicle thats also in passenger seat only last location my this one and in need evidence of my arrest or pov on mine

sorry for suspect id :0000 coz i dont know his id ttooo

Last edited:

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
Just doing a fruendly talk here. If you were involved any gang event and got knocked out in shootout. Cops, military and gov can actually cuff you and if you leave game in that sitution (knocked out and cuffed) you will sent directly to jail.
Have a good day,man.

rajshekar

Player
Player
Just doing a fruendly talk here. If you were involved any gang event and got knocked out in shootout. Cops, military and gov can actually cuff you and if you leave game in that sitution (knocked out and cuffed) you will sent directly to jail.
Have a good day,man.
man am saying am travelling in frnd car near central hospital
in am car how they cuff me if any one cuff me i go to jail for 10 or 20 min i think not for 1 hr right

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
This is an IC ISSUE Solve it with LSPD call an attorney
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom