Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Aice_Burberry
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2021
Time of violation
2:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NP4LDlMhRBo

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
you can see me just driving and then this guy crashing into me and then came to me and asked for a reason im driving the wrong side of the road then i said give me a reason ur car is so cheap and then he said give me a reason your mother is a w****

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting 44607's POV of the incident. They have 6 hours to respond​

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting 44607's POV of the incident. They have 6 hours to respond​
ok :)
sadly with the shadow replay i cannot play my microhphone, i hope he will provide POV so u can see i didnt say anythin bad

es2011

Player
Player
Chris Jackson Chris teleported to me and requested me to register on the forums to give my point of view

The audacity of this player reporting me is tremendous, u don't have a pov but you can see my reports that i was reporting users that destroyed my cars or almost killed me by reckless driving, as you can see on his clip this dude knows nothing about RP and value of life he plays like this is a game and not an RP server driving 500 MPH on oposite lane destroying my car almost killing me and as you can see i nicely asked , Hey brother come here please (as he tried to run away from the incident and let me injured and my car destroyed) but he stoped and i asked nicely, give me one reason you are driving like that on the oposite lane, and he answered very rude shut up mother fucker you your car was cheap anyway and unreasonable behaviour even tho he did FAIL RP no value of life i asked him nicely calling him brother just tell me why u drive like that i didn't Record anything as i didn't know there is a forum Chris Jackson explained me that forums exist and i should come here and answer so here am i

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
Chris Jackson Chris teleported to me and requested me to register on the forums to give my point of view

The audacity of this player reporting me is tremendous, u don't have a pov but you can see my reports that i was reporting users that destroyed my cars or almost killed me by reckless driving, as you can see on his clip this dude knows nothing about RP and value of life he plays like this is a game and not an RP server driving 500 MPH on oposite lane destroying my car almost killing me and as you can see i nicely asked , Hey brother come here please (as he tried to run away from the incident and let me injured and my car destroyed) but he stoped and i asked nicely, give me one reason you are driving like that on the oposite lane, and he answered very rude shut up mother fucker you your car was cheap anyway and unreasonable behaviour even tho he did FAIL RP no value of life i asked him nicely calling him brother just tell me why u drive like that i didn't Record anything as i didn't know there is a forum Chris Jackson explained me that forums exist and i should come here and answer so here am i
AH? I never said thazt lmaoooo
i said give me one reason ur car is so cheap :ROFLMAO:
its obvious that your lying.
thats not failRP its maybe being pulled over by cops.
ur very weird, i dont understand why would u even lie to an admin, i wish i had with my voice so chris can see ur lies xd
anyways have a great day :)

es2011

Player
Player
You're the one lying and shadowplay can have your voice you just disabled it would you drive 500MPH in real life on oposite lane? i don't think so because you probably care about your life but in a game you do it and then talk trash to me when i was nice i just said brother why did you do that you literally fliped destroyed my car i was 1 hp left i had to taxi to hospital and then go to garage and get my car, and what was your answer? fuck you mother fucker your car was cheap anyway and then you started sprinting on your car but of course you had your microphone disabled on shadowplay to record my reaction on your trash talk

If i knew that there are forums to report such incidents with shadowplay clips you probably thought im gonna report you and this is a report in an attempt to protect yourself with hiding your microphone trash talks not only i didn't knew about the forums but before you crash on me i already tried to report other players that did to me and admins told me this is an LSPD IC issue so i didn't even bother with your case

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

es2011

Player
Player
I am on this server since Jul 10 2021 i was never reported before either on IC either on forums i haven't even done a in game police crime this is the first incident i behave this way because you were toxic af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom