Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pablo Wayne
Administrators nickname
Larry McGavin
Date
Jun 29, 2022
Time
19:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hl9rcNgmgM0

Arpitt Mittal

Player
Player
I was in custody and was taken to DOC so while I am going to DOC I asked the admins to please visit the situation as for me they are someone with more knowledge and as unbiased but during the situation when I asked admins they said go on forums with the POV and when my game crashed they thought that I CL and they punished me for the same even though if they can see I did log in instantly within less than 10 min but now they are saying that they were not on the situation so they can't help me, so I want either the admins during the time period get a nice punishment for their laziness or else I will consider it as misuse of the powers by the admins as they punished me with just 1 side proof and not listening to my side of the story.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom