Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Souls Mattheww
Administrators nickname
Sam pluxury
Date
Jul 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
YouTube.com

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
I don't know what happened today I was just randomly permanent banned from server for doxing which I think so probably talking about avi picture from Instagram which I got and Alex odd told me don't share to anyone which I just gave in total 1 person other admin John lark. As I send an apology message the same day to avi if u didn't like that me sharing pic I will delte and sorry for it. So I don't get why I got banned for been playing for last 10 months and just getting randomly banned.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
That picture was shared on Instagram, it was a public platform as well as didn't shared it with any bad intention.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
I love Avi too but didn't realize guys were so obsessed with him to go on his insta and talk about him OOC.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
Kind of strange obsessing over a guy on a game, like there's being a fan of someone and then there is this :cautious:

Aditya Thakur

Player
Player
Admins are shit nowadays, but blocking a nice guy is the thing which a idiot wont even do
wp7000827.jpg

Bajrang dal jai ho

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
I'll give you a chance to come back, but with admin blacklist. It's an inappropriate behavior for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom