Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected False arrest on me _ ID 0000 (Ryan Thrust)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Raj Shekar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860201542090096640/894529787782115348/RG_Multilr_10_4_2021_3_11_27_AM.png

rajshekar

Player
Player
yesterday i posted a fourm regarding on false arrest on me ,u was told me to handle in ic , so I went to LSPD, FIB, and SAHP and none of them could help me. I emailed SAHP my screen shot and they said that the name of the person who detained me is a blood gang member. i would like to know blood gang member how he cuffed me . nd why he cuffed me . I have wasted my time nearly 4 hrs about this in game i need a explanation about it
sorry for suspect id :- 0000 i dont know his id

Last edited:

rajshekar

Player
Player
and also upload a video POV of the arrest
i am clearly explaning that thing am travelling a car with my frnd in a passenger seat nd i got a code a ( power cut ) and i came back after 3 hrs i am in directly jail idont know when he arrested me ( its not recuired to record pov without any situtaion ) right and when am travelling there no nearby cops and sahp and fib officers are not chasing us nd i dont a ahve fines and i dont have stars to me

Last edited:

rajshekar

Player
Player
am asking who has arrested me has ryan thrust to provide me pov or a reason to why he arrested
more ever who as arrested me like he was not in any state org , few days back he resiged sahp and and he joined in bloods when i go sahp they have given this information to me

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
It'll be better if you settle this with the department who arrested you ICly since you have no proper video evidence.

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Rejected

Insufficient Evidence

Also you might have been jailed before he resigned so we cant help it, solve it ICly​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom