Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kira Bejeebies
Administrators nickname
Abbas Shah
Date
Oct 5, 2021
Time
1700ish
Proofs
must show to admin directly

Kiria Bejeebiees

Player
Player
As an Upstanding and Law abiding citizen, IRL and in Game, I put the Law and the safety of the city and public at large I have IRL and In-Game refused to give weapons to criminals. When it comes to Terrorists in-game I think that after everything happening in the city recently I should have the ability to sacrifice my life to prevent allowing terrorists access to even more government weapons and ammo to protect the citizens at large.

When I was a Law Enforcement officer IRL more than once I was willing to sacrifice my life and leave my wife and child behind to ensure the safety and security of their lives and way of life.

Now I understand If I am not in uniform and not actively performing police duties I should fear for my life and am willing to do so.

But at a store robbery when I am actively working as an LEO and doing my job to protect the city and the state at large I feel I am right to RP in a way that I would rather die than give over government Ammo and weapons to terrorists.

I was demorganed and given a warning for Fear RP.

While I understand the rule and agree with it to an extent I feel that this particular situation should have been looked at more closely than a summarily warn and demorgan as I role-played it out exactly how I would have done it if this was an IRL situation. I would 100% sacrifice my life to protect my family, friends, and the general public way of life, as that's part of being a Law Enforcement Officer, and I knew the risks when I took the job, IRL and in Game.

I will admit I was angry and using foul language but I would have and have done the same IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom