Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusf broody
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2022
Time of violation
11:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/j_w38ov2FWY

yusf

Player
Player
And as u can see in the second pov this guy is acting like he's afk and is getting backup through other sources (meta gaming)

Last edited:

Joey Alvarez

Player
Player
damn you're fucking stupid trying to rob me while i was afk you don't know shit cry more though since you got dropped wasn't even aware until after you idiot

Ross east

Player
Player
damn you're fucking stupid trying to rob me while i was afk you don't know shit cry more though since you got dropped wasn't even aware until after you idiot
then how come in my pov after we all were killed u just started to celebrating huh .

yusf

Player
Player
U ain't afk in the second pov lol !!!!!!!!!????????

jeffery mandem

Player
Player
he didnt get anyone to come they was coming to fam plant to plant it was bad timing for you thats it

Joey Alvarez

Player
Player
then how come in my pov after we all were killed u just started to celebrating huh .
how the fuck was i celebrating i literally had asked what had happened i came back to see all you dead and then i was informed that you were trying to rob me and my family member

Joey Alvarez

Player
Player
U ain't afk in the second pov lol !!!!!!!!!????????
did you not see my comment you stupid fuck or are you still mad you died so you come crying on forums next time how about you stop assuming shit before reporting

mobilport1

Player
Player
By the way this plantation has a bug like when people coming they are like ghost, you cant see them, you cant see if they writing in chat, but sometimes you can hear them..

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 89259 will receive a punishment for 6.2 General rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom