Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
adf zero
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
I'm here to talk about a serious problem we actually face it in the Server

There's a Player called Mohamd Dark ID's: 96463, who is Breaking Most of the rules on the server
RDM, VDM, CR, and Insulting IC and OOC

We Posted lots and lots of Forums about him.

Then He Got Punished as WARN then another Warn and another then Banned For 7 Days
So he switches to another account to do the same shit again and gets Warns

You can Check his Logs in the Forums and in the Game
He's Focusing everyone on the server Specifically ZERO FAMILE Family feeling he is better when he's doing that

I told him before you tried ZERO FAMILE with Rules and we don't like to break the Rules because we care and love the server
But he didn't like it he likes to sabotage the server with that

So Please with Respect for your all Decisions. We wish that guy gets Mac or IP Banned from the Server

Thanks,
Tiegan ZERO FAMILE

There are Some of the forums I Talk about and there are more and more

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
This person comes every time he takes revenge on the family for expelling a family that is against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom