Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
3:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGEXAACSR-A

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days

MORE CONTEXT: Him trying to pretend he didn't say anything and provoking further

This is the same racist who called my friend racist words, they are continuing to harass us.
PREVIOUS CONTEXT:

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.
(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) |
BAN 3-7 days

From what the rules states is has to be a sexual action
I am pretty sure i never did any sexual actions toward you.

You came to us and started talking to our Family no one from my point of view spoke to u till u came and said something to us.. You could have just walked aways.. So please Stop Provoking People u already got in trouble for provoking this family .

And now u taking insults OOC calling me racist hmm very nice of u thank u..
Rules of play
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC.

OOC would also be in forums I assume since u insulting in OOC

I keep telling you stop Provoking us, once u are ready to put difference aside and agree to disagree about liking each other and other things we my not agree upon then we can finally have fun and respect each other as Frenemies in the City..

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
This is the same racist who called my friend racist words, they are continuing to harass us.
PREVIOUS CONTEXT:
Hmmm ''The Ops Family Leader must be racist too since u have a thread for it''

''DAMN I GUESS UR A RACIST TOO THREAD TO PROVE IT''

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Hmmm ''The Ops Family Leader must be racist too since u have a thread for it''

''DAMN I GUESS UR A RACIST TOO THREAD TO PROVE IT''
if you were to watch the previous clip the one guy was screaming ala-akbar to which I simply replied "asalamalaykum" in a greenzone...

far from being racist. nice try

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
if you were to watch the previous clip the one guy was screaming ala-akbar to which I simply replied "asalamalaykum" in a greenzone...

far from being racist. nice try
So basically u said a racist comment and spoke foreign language in a green zone.. Ah ok got it..

Mr. Dizzle/Chicky,
Doesn’t it seem strang that it’s only u who has multiple forum reports toward me and Mayb a friend or family member of urs too.. But other than that no one.. There is no one else is reporting me other than u..

Why is that? Hmmm u just keep turning this into harassment at this point in IC and OOC..

Is there something deeper behind all ur reports toward me?
Honestly this is provoking me in OOC now..

So u started provoking me in city.. And now u provoking me by constantly trying to fish for something to report me on..
Bro seriously let’s takes this in the city and u stop bringing ur fishing expeditions to forums..

Provoking Thread:

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Mr. Dizzle/Chicky,
Doesn’t it seem strang that it’s only u who has multiple forum reports toward me and Mayb a friend or family member of urs too.. But other than that no one.. There is no one else is reporting me other than u..

Why is that? Hmmm u just keep turning this into harassment at this point in IC and OOC..

Is there something deeper behind all ur reports toward me?
Honestly this is provoking me in OOC now..

So u started provoking me in city.. And now u provoking me by constantly trying to fish for something to report me on..
Bro seriously let’s takes this in the city and u stop bringing ur fishing expeditions to forums..

Provoking Thread:
Because you are harassing me, doesnt it seem strange all of the reports against you are approved?

You keep linking this "provoking clip" which is cut in a way to make you look good. When in reality you cut out the beginning of the situation in which you provoked first 🤣😂

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Because you are harassing me, doesnt it seem strange all of the reports against you are approved?

You keep linking this "provoking clip" which is cut in a way to make you look good. When in reality you cut out the beginning of the situation in which you provoked first 🤣😂
Bro u walked out of the hotel and started talking shit to my family. Like u own the city.. no one spoke to u first.. speaks unles spoke too..
How bout u show how u ran outside the hotel and started talking shot to us hmmmm
Ideal don’t know how stupid U are.. but I trying to say I was sexually harassing u cause o told u to suck a ball sack.. the IC my man.. just like if I told u to go fuxk urself or unfuxk urself.. how is that sexually harassment? harassment is if it happens more that once..
so next time u come to me and start talking in the city again that would b harassment then. If u keep provoking me..
U literally not even a week ago u got provoking.. nothing changed u did it again as a LSPD and abused ur powers at my house then got demoted for it.. not my fault ur just can’t follow orders lol.. its ok I got u

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.
(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) |
BAN 3-7 days

From what the rules states is has to be a sexual action
I am pretty sure i never did any sexual actions toward you.

You came to us and started talking to our Family no one from my point of view spoke to u till u came and said something to us.. You could have just walked aways.. So please Stop Provoking People u already got in trouble for provoking this family .

And now u taking insults OOC calling me racist hmm very nice of u thank u..
Rules of play
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC.

OOC would also be in forums I assume since u insulting in OOC

I keep telling you stop Provoking us, once u are ready to put difference aside and agree to disagree about liking each other and other things we my not agree upon then we can finally have fun and respect each other as Frenemies in the City..
you came up to us first off.. so you were the one provoking.

You were the ones OOC insulting by telling us sexually expicit things and swearing at us calling us names.

Why do you always try and flip the script? You blame us for the stuff YOU ARE DOING IN THE POV without ANY EVIDENCE

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
you came up to us first off.. so you were the one provoking.

You were the ones OOC insulting by telling us sexually expicit things and swearing at us calling us names.

Why do you always try and flip the script? You blame us for the stuff YOU ARE DOING IN THE POV without ANY EVIDENCE
Actually I was outside the hotel trying to recruit members and u exited the hotel and walked up to me.. Then u told me to leave cause u were there first.. So let’s get that straight that U walked up to me and u spoke to me first and then u started shit talking and provoking..
it’s ok if u don’t realize U r starting shit without even realizing it.. h might wanna get that checked at a Dr. Office.. your mental health is a priority don’t wait to see a doctor..

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Actually I was outside the hotel trying to recruit members and u exited the hotel and walked up to me.. Then u told me to leave cause u were there first.. So let’s get that straight that U walked up to me and u spoke to me first and then u started shit talking and provoking..
it’s ok if u don’t realize U r starting shit without even realizing it.. h might wanna get that checked at a Dr. Office.. your mental health is a priority don’t wait to see a doctor..
want me to post the POV of your family coming inside and baiting/provoking us out too? do you really want more of your family to get introuble?

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
want me to post the POV of your family coming inside and baiting/provoking us out too? do you really want more of your family to get introuble?
You have been provoking the family I nvr started anything. It’s been all u chicky boo
Proof of ur provoking and u still deny it that funny hahahaahah
So the person that went inside was one of ur x family members which I nvr told to go inside..
So, please post it let me see how he baited u.. So, ur own family member that left ur fam cause he said it sucks baited u outside then.. Hmmm
Do wat U please it’s a free country

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
go and look at your own report, your homies literally shot at me first and you shot at me first too.. I wasnt provoking at all, I didnt even say a word. I attempted to raid your house and did a dance. Nice try.

rewatch the videos in your own report. your homie shoots without any demands, you call him out for it.
I come back to the lawn and you shoot at me first with your family, so I clapped you guys.

The only reason I got punnished is because I am better than you at shooting and you were the ones who died.

Nastytaker

Player
Player
"Suck my balls"
a phrase you would use in reply to a command or question often to somebody you don't like in other words no
:can you pick that up for me?
:suck my balls

:go away!
:suck my balls

That's what that saying means if your confused dizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom