Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
james diablo
Administrators nickname
mazhor
Date
Jun 2, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
no.proofs.im/banned

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
hello first of all i want to wish everything great to the admin who is reading this, i got banned on 2 june bcs of gen 1.6 and im really ashamed of it i was so active on en1 i was playing10 hours a day basically i had no life other than that game which is sad but it is what it is i cant last without playing there and there is no better server that that full roleplay servers existence im so sorry for what happend and i promise i wont do it again i just need one more chance u can wipe my accaoutn do whatever u want with it just let me enjoy game one more time please im so sorry for what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom