Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
3:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7V8wUMEjSM

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
00:51 ID 62661 "I think you should just go uhh... fuck his in city mom right here"

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Well I nvr once said anything about ur IRL mom that would be disrespectful and I would not do that unfortunately. I respect everyone’s mom.. That’s my closest friend in life.. So, ya would nvr happen! Ever!
But ur in city Mom and Dad are different story. That would b a IC insult.
Here is a thread that had that same phrase your In city mom takes bl**k D**ks that was said to us and the gods did not approve.
It was stated that it is not considered parent insults..

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Well I nvr once said anything about ur IRL mom that would be disrespectful and I would not do that unfortunately..
But ur in city mom and Dad are different story..
here is a thread that had that same phrase your In city mom takes bl**k D**ks.
And it is not considered parent insult
"Mofucka" is completely different than saying "go fuck his in-city mom"

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
You should watch the video before u assume something which I notice u r great at..
But, no ever told u to got f ur IRL mom.. Or the fact no one said motherf**ker to u.. All I hear is go f**k ur in city mom. So not sure what u getting at here but noone said mother fucker to u…how did u come up with that now.. now ur just fish for stuff..
I’m confused with ur POV and what rule break it was. I and others where told that ur in city mom is not a parent insult..

But Lemmie ask u this chicky so u basically start IC issues then take that it to insults OOC in fourms. So basically u wanna have issues IC and OOC.. hmm ok got it!
Teenagers are like that sometimes throwing tantrums and all.. so makes alot sense u r acting this way..
Just remember chicky still love u like a frenemy lol

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Mr. Dizzle/Chicky,
Doesn’t it seem strange that it’s only u who has multiple forum reports toward me and Mayb a friend or family member of urs too.. But other than that no one.. There is no one else that's reporting me other than u..

Why is that? Hmmm u just keep turning this into harassment at this point in IC and OOC..

Is there something deeper behind all ur reports toward me?
Honestly this is provoking me in OOC now..

So u started provoking me in city.. And now u provoking me by constantly trying to fish for something to report me on..
Bro seriously let’s takes this in the city and u stop bringing ur fishing expeditions to forums..

Provoking with your Twink
Provoking Thread:

Last edited:

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 62661 will receive a punishment for General Rule 3.2.
  • Falcon Crime Family will aslo receive a warning duo to leader breaking rule.
  • Mentioning parents is not allowed, doesn't matter IC or OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom