Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
karam music
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 5, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/138461/#post-487136

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
A person who wants revenge on a family for no reason has been banned for 14 days. But together, unfortunately, it returns to revenge with the same new accounts of the same person ... Every member of the family is killed.I need your help because we can't have fun.We are one of the biggest families in zero family server i wish to make sure that ip device that I have more than one account for revenge
So Please with Respect for your all Decisions. We wish that guy gets Mac or IP Banned from the Server
Thanks,
ZERO FAMILE

ID 96463​

ID 60411
Mohamd Dark
Pending review - DM | ID 60411
Approved - Fear RP ID 96151 + VDM 174446
Approved - DM | ID 96463
Approved - DM | ID 96463
Approved - DM | ID 96463
Approved - I DM | ID 96463
Approved - DM | ID 96463

Kakashii Pluxury

Content Creator ☠
Player
He comes in front of a family home for two days, a reason he was kicked out of the family because it's against the rules. With other calculations in the same device.

Taqash

Player
Player
A person who wants revenge on a family for no reason has been banned for 14 days. But together, unfortunately, it returns to revenge with the same new accounts of the same person ... Every member of the family is killed.I need your help because we can't have fun.We are one of the biggest families in zero family server i wish to make sure that ip device that I have more than one account for revenge
So Please with Respect for your all Decisions. We wish that guy gets Mac or IP Banned from the Server
Thanks,
ZERO FAMILE

ID 96463​

ID 60411​

Mohamd Dark​

Pending review - DM | ID 60411

Approved - Fear RP ID 96151 + VDM 174446

Approved - DM | ID 96463

Approved - DM | ID 96463

Approved - DM | ID 96463

Approved - I DM | ID 96463

Approved - DM | ID 96463

say to your family dont kill me he killing me i say i want join he killing me

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
and stop making forums to other people you keep changing the name and the ID

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Mazhor you can check in the proof he have another name and ID in the first one its was ( adf zero 151971 ) and now its

(karam music 164411 )

bader

Player
Player
First off all its the highway and ur telling him did the rat eat ur tongue and bullying him so if the admin accept the punishment he needs to punish u too
The guy that ur talking about isn't in any family at all before so he didn't get kicked

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
No killing without warning.
you didnt even give him a deman to leave sooooooo stop doing forums to antoher people we can see in the POV the guy who called karam music its not you how did you do a forum for him

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
and how did you even was talking when you was dead and telling him kill me i will report you its fear rp you are saying to him kill me

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
no one care you can not do the no one care about your rank in your family so he can do it by his self you dont have to keep changing the ID and the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom