Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johan Ditler
Administrators nickname
Naila_Stallone
Date
Jul 6, 2022
Time
00:15
Proofs

WorthleX

Player
Player
ID:33159

Dear Mazhor,
First of all I would like to say that both Stallone's have something against me, I can say this because I have been treated unfairly by these two admins several times in the past. I was driving on the Highway with a friend at around 00:08. Because I entered the Highway from the countryside, I was on the opposite side and drove there until the opportunity arose to drive onto the normal side of the road. While I was driving on the side, an MD car came towards me. I got a freeze frame and crashed into the MD driver. I didn't even get a chance to escape from him. At 00:14 I was put in admin jail by Naila_Stallone for car ramming. According to her own statement, she saw it personally and doesn't need any proof, but I wonder why it took 7 minutes for her to ban me? Was it because the MD driver was a friend of hers? This means that every admin could theoretically put people in jail just for fun and because you don't have a shot of your own perspective you have to serve the time, which in my opinion is bullshit.

I think something should be done about these admins in general because they too often put people in admin jail for no reason without any evidence. I personally think it is a shame that things like this still happen they just fuck up the roleplay experiences and I can tell that I am not the only one who says that the admins are banning way too often without reasons and without any evidence.

Jasko Madeyro

Player
Player
Moin,

Nur weil die Admins dir keine POV vorzeigen heißt es nicht das es keine POV gibt,
Admins sind dazu angehalten Usern keine Auskunft über ihre POV's zu geben. Diese beinhalten das Admin Overlay welches nicht für normale Spieler bestimmt ist.

Ich werde schauen ob sie eine POV hat und sollte dies der Fall sein ist die Beschwerde abgelehnt.

Vorerst stelle ich sie in bearbeitung.

Grüße,
Jasko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom