Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Takumo Slieeo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2022
Time of violation
10:00am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/93HDyKeZZkw

Elm0

Player
Player
the player posted a ad for trading a house for a car, i replied as i wanted the offer. agreed to make the deal and went foward with it little did i know there was a scam incoming. as i sold the car he said get in the car. car was locked. and he drove off without saying anything. the car i traded was a Matte Black Audi R8

any more proof needed i can show the texts via in game phone.
thanks.

Sadman Kun

Chief of Staff | LSPD
Player
the player posted a ad for trading a house for a car, i replied as i wanted the offer. agreed to make the deal and went foward with it little did i know there was a scam incoming. as i sold the car he said get in the car. car was locked. and he drove off without saying anything. the car i traded was a Matte Black Audi R8

any more proof needed i can show the texts via in game phone.
thanks.
This is the same guy who scammed me and took my silver Nissan Silvia [S15] worth 2 million and 400k. He had also posted a ad for trading a house for a car. I did the same thing you did and you also left the same way he did in your proof video. Unfortunately I didn't had any POV. So I wasn't able to take any action against him. I hope he gets punished and you get your R8 back!

Elm0

Player
Player
This is the same guy who scammed me and took my silver Nissan Silvia [S15] worth 2 million and 400k. He had also posted a ad for trading a house for a car. I did the same thing you did and you also left the same way he did in your proof video. Unfortunately I didn't had any POV. So I wasn't able to take any action against him. I hope he gets punished and you get your R8 back!
that sucks to hear bro, i just found him in game and nothing could of happened so i lost my car and the dude is freely driving around until he gets caught

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
You breaking rule 1.9

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
You breaking rule 1.9

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
how is he breaking 1.9 when he was trading a car for a house and he sold it for 1k bec he thought he was getting the house

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
and plus why would he sell is car for more when he thought he was getting the house for the car

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Approved.

Player with id 175687 will be punished for 1.3 General rules.

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom