Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal | Mujo Mustafic (For curator of project)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake Falcone
Administrators nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Date
Jul 6, 2022
Time
12:55
Proofs
Discord

Jake Falcone

Player
Player
Greetings.

I got banned from grand discord just for voicing my opinion about the server. I didn't insult him, I didn't tell anything, and since Mujo doesn't know what spreading misinformation is, he was banned for a completely improper reason. Everything I wrote is correct and this is how the server works as far as I know about it.

There is no other way to ask for an unban, so that's why I'm writing like this.

This is a statement i wrote on a discord chat. - The server is made so that you can have fun on an RP basis if two parties decide to do so. If not, it is increasingly reduced to the banter of FailRP, FearRP, MG, PG and other rules baptisms, which unfortunately are not punished as they should be here. In case you are a big name server, a streamer or you used to be good with someone from the administration, then you also have privileges. Unfortunately, we are not professional in this. Mostly it all boils down to getting as many players and donations as possible from foreigners, whether it's arrogant kids who break the rules or some Nigerians who use cheat mods.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
"In case you are a big name server, a streamer or you used to be good with someone from the administration, then you also have privileges. Unfortunately, we are not professional in this. Mostly it all boils down to getting as many players and donations as possible from foreigners, whether it's arrogant kids who break the rules or some Nigerians who use cheat mods."

You got permanently banned from discord because that is spreading misinformation about our server and the players playing on it in our public chat. You can leave that opinion for yourself if you want to, but spreading it in our public chat where someone may think its true when its not, that's exactly the reason why you got banned. In addition to that "or some Nigerians who use cheat mods." is you being racist as well. GrandRP project welcomes everyone without looking at color of their skin, where are they from, etc etc. Locked for Mazhor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom