Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenjin Takeda

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Draven
2.Your Age : 24
3.Time Zone : EST
4.Average Online / per Day : 4-8 hours
5.Discord : Kenjin#5395
6.Your Nickname: Kenjin Takeda
7.Your ID : 153927
Additional information

1. Why commit?
The Bloods have been my life dedication, ever since I was able to join. What I have learned whilst being a part of this organization, Has shaped me, into a well-disciplined soldier. I want this city to BLEED RED, and fear the red skull. I CANNOT imagine being a part of another gang, or ANY organization for that matter. (Especially legal, that is out of the question).

I STRONGLY believe in this gang and would give all my spirit into it, as I HAVE BEEN, which can be verified by my pre-termed members, who stood beside me throughout my career, as I climbed from street rat to High command.

I Would require a semi-militant structure, with training, skirmishes, and even the paperwork required, to build an exceptional gang-banger that EVERY admin will be proud of.

I would test my recruits, to ensure they not only KNOW but UNDERSTAND ghetto rules, common city law, and ordinances, when and where we can and cannot participate in the activities meant for our organization, that I DEEPLY care about.

My spirit is meant ONLY for this gang, and nothing else will satisfy my thirst. NO other color or code will do. I BLEED the true color, and this city would KNOW it.

2. Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths - Discipline, maturity, Honour, Respect (to all, enemy or not). Understanding, Thoughtfullness, Intellect, communication, problem-solver, collaboration, dedication. Loyal. Compassion. Service.

Weakness - Short, brash, hardened projection (vocalizing words can come across as harsh, but I MORE THAN often apologize and redirect my statement.)

3. How will I improve RP:
Our gang will be sharp, disciplined, well-mannered, respectful, militant, structured, and organized. With every ability to overcome every situation, I will personally train our army, to think on-the-spot, and react appropriately. Our city would work on controlling our territory as a priority so that NO ONE will have to fear us, but those who make the mistake of disregarding our superior work.

Events will be monitored and recorded, and all ranks will have their respected permissions. A well thought through ranking heirarchy ready to be implemented, will all activities granted proper obligations and privileges.

4. Goals and commitments:
  • militant structure
  • strongest organization, in value
  • become terrorist organization
  • take over high authorities in other organizations
  • Create effective soldiers, to master specific events
  • Create a place for my army to always feel safe and welcome, under their red bandana.
I appreciate the opportunity to be heard and tested. I hope I am considered for the position.

Signed,
Kenjin "The Red" Takeda (Former Captain-Flames / Recruiter - Shera Cartier).

Ilay

Player
Player
+rep good leader and goog person he can be the bloods leader and help the gang very much

Apex

Player
Player
+++Big Vouch ,Love to see this happen, a really nice guy I hav met .Will be in ur Gang if ur the leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom