Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takahiro Rena

Player
Player
ID 3329
-Name: Takahiro Rena
-Why were you banned?
1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes) whose total amount exceeds $5,000,000 (You are allowed to receive $5,000,000 and transfer $5,000,000 per day.) (It is allowed to transfer money from/ withdraw/deposit to family balance.) | Ban 60 days
-How long were you banned? 60 days
-How long is the penalty? 58 days
-Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor,

I hereby request to unban/reduction of my penalty. I have been on the island of DE 02 since October 13th, 2021 and have never been in debt before. I was also employed in MD until the ban from 03/19/22 and was MD department head since 06/05/22. Furthermore, I have had a Prime subscription for months and spend between 12-14 hours a day on the server. I would like to officially apologize for violating general rule 1.7, but I never thought that this also applies to spouses. Now I know better and breaking the rules won't happen again.

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Guten Abend,

der Antrag ist abgelehnt, Grund dafür ist das du mehrfach gegen diese Regel verstoßen hast, du kannst in 14tagen gerne erneut einen Antrag stellen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom