Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yung Opps
Administrators nickname
Arwid Lee
Date
Jul 10, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYVOY5B3h8c

yung bee

Player
Player
We attempted to pull this guy over at the top of the map... He would not listen and he ran all the way down into the city..

He then clipped out the entire situation that happened and only showed the POV of us shooting without showing the demands we gave him the entire way down the highway..

He got us both warnings for shooting in city without demands.. When literally both of us had given him demands, and continued to give him demands for over 10minutes to pull over...

His leader "Frank Falcon"
then also attempts to make things up to attempt to slander us and make us look bad in the forum post.
All of which he is slandering us of the same things he has committed towards us.

This is the POV of him literally not following our demands

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
this is his thread clipping out the parts where we demanding him to pull over Approved - Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family
still doesn't give u any right to come and RDM at my house with out demands that just ub

Either way what give u a right to break rules just cause other break them thats not right my man!!

And either way u still Broke Rules u lucky the admin being easy on u..
But im not gonna be easy on u like u are not to me!
Stating The Rules U and Ur Family was breaking.
Rules of play
. When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

LET SEE YOUR POV OF THE INCIDENT!!! IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE SAVED IT TO PROVE WHAT EVER U TRYING TO PROVE

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
I will remove the warning but punishment for CR will stay
May i ask y his warning gets removed when they RDM No Demands at the house in the City?
How is it ok for his family provoke my family and now get away with RDM at my house and not get punished?
Approved - Provoking | 99984

Or is it ok to follow them home and kill someone if they dont stop on highway when asked to pull over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom