Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fredo Mandem
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
12:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDUjkpmjHXw

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
(NOTE TO ADMIN: START VID AT 3:25)

Prior the the video, I was car rammed by his mate and stopped in the ghetto and then killed and then they deciced to rob but they had a noob of a mate who was given a gun to point but ended up killing his friend lol but any ways i died from the time running out and end up in hospital where i see them and he rams me with the car purposefully and then calls me a "Dick Head". I said an nothing at all lol. Thats is soo toxic and NON RP and the foul language is unacceptable as there was no need as there was no Roleplaying there so he cant just say that it was in game like no thats not how it works.

LETS GET RID OF TOXIC PLAYERS FROM THE SERVER ONE AT A TIME. lol

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
Where is the NON RP part?
I am not sure if youre the person i am complaining against but anyways damn youve been bannned so many times for soo many differnt reasons and this server still allows you to play? If indeed youre the person from this video bruh seriously how many chances do the admin gotta give you to sort your shit out. Perhaps just Life Ban you man. YOURE NOT NEEDED.

Fliky Thrust

Player
Player
I am not sure if youre the person i am complaining against but anyways damn youve been bannned so many times for soo many differnt reasons and this server still allows you to play? If indeed youre the person from this video bruh seriously how many chances do the admin gotta give you to sort your shit out. Perhaps just Life Ban you man. YOURE NOT NEEDED.
Cant remember asking :)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

ID 106342 Will Receive a punishment for VDM, The swear word is not against the rules only F and N words/Mentioning parents and OOC insults are Forbidden.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom