Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dimitir Jones
Administrators nickname
Ante Djukela
Date
Jul 12, 2022
Time
15:30
Proofs
no proofs

Adonis Zabataaa

Player
Player
Good day,Im Dimitri Jones(295)Server:RS#1 Mazhor im here to tell you injustice that was made on me,It all started when i was driving with my friend,I was driving a littile bit fast in the Richman area,so my car started to be uncontrolable and it hit the person in front of me by accident,that person in front of me turned out to be my friend its nothing special because we live close to each other...after the hit we decided to go together on the gas station where my friend got sent to demorgan for CR (car ramming)and after a couple minutes I got sent too.So dear Mazhor I tried posting a appeal on forum but it was rejected and thats why im texting you.Car ramming is hiting a car on purpose but there was no hitting on purpose it was an accident.I play since the day one and this injustice is not fair for me and thats why im losing my temper for RP.I dont have a POV because I was just driving around the city and I cant ask for the pov of the admin(Ante Djukela)but you can...ty and have a good day;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom