Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Yuriko Blu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2021
Time of violation
10:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1fpB5UaoAcg

Yuikun

Player
Player
This person killing me at a Green Zone, at on a Gas Station

After I arrive at the gas station, I was taking some gas after I finish this person start punching me to die without any reason.

MartinWade

Player
Player
Please Provide POV +1 min Longer with the situation happened before he killing you and include the game audio

you have 4 hours to respond​

Yuikun

Player
Player
it has audio... I just did not talk. I just let him finish what he do to me because I was avoiding a backfire. and maybe planing something if i fight back.

Also is that not abuse in the video of the killing, I was just there to take some gas. also at that time, my pov is off and I only manage to take a small shot part only. I've been playing the city for a long time and having fun and some random nebie start rampage in my playtime without any reason of explination

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence Didn't submitted POV before the incident as requested by the admins.​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom