Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adil_Diwan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2022
Time of violation
12:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xDOEGb3AOOE

Groza Kllin

SAINTSROW
Player
He started shooting EMS employe when he come to Revive my family member.
Timestamp-01:05

Last edited:

Milan Patel

Player
Player
This family and his leader are doing the same thing shooting the people without giving warnings. They also received the warning for this and afterwards they are doing the same thing again and again. The thread link for this is below:

This family don't know about any RP.

Last edited:

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
I Can understand your pain being robbed by old friends in fornt of own fam house.And please stop misleading admins by fake proofs.And Mr henry what about tracers in your pov.illegal redux hah.

Giving Demands to come out of car

Warning fire towards Sky so ems can get to know it is a 10-10 Situation

Reason for shooting

Hope Respected admins can understand what is the situation

Last edited:

Meet Saint

Player
Player
I Can understand your pain being robbed by old friends in fornt of own fam house.And please stop misleading admins by fake proofs.And Mr henry what about tracers in your pov.illegal redux hah.

Giving Demands to come out of car

Warning fire towards Sky so ems can get to know it is a 10-10 Situation

Reason for shooting

Hope Respected admins can understand what is the situation
I thought you needed some english lectures, but you proved that either you are a child or dumb. That's not tracer that's sky pack which is allowed by server.

Why don't you guys do some research and them write something which we cannot counter?🤣

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
I thought you needed some english lectures, but you proved that either you are a child or dumb. That's not tracer that's sky pack which is allowed by server.

Why don't you guys do some research and them write something which we cannot counter?🤣
Ofcourse I agree sky pack we can use but it doesn't mean that u can use with tracer

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
i was chilling at my fam house and suddenly this guy came and shot my fam member
stop manipulating ic into occ , what kind of rp you guys doing always stand like dummy's in game and warriors in forums ,

that's an nice mod with Tracers can i get link , and I'm looking for an English tuition teacher who expert in grammar correction's in forums

Milan Patel

Player
Player
stop manipulating ic into occ , what kind of rp you guys doing always stand like dummy's in game and warriors in forums ,

that's an nice mod with Tracers can i get link , and I'm looking for an English tuition teacher who expert in grammar correction's in forums

I have attached the Screenshot me playing on stock graphics.
Go to GTA online and try to shoot at night time you will be able to see that its a default Gunfire.
Don't make fake allegation and don't manipulate forums.

Meet Saint

Player
Player

What is manipulating IC into OOC?

I am sure you are the only leader of a family, who is toxic, don't know the rules, don't even know English grammar neither vocabulary or meaning of a sentence or word.

You are the "worst product of dumb" as well.🤣🤣🤣

That's the reason i won't be conducting any English classes for you🤣

Milan Patel

Player
Player
yes that's right but in night times , is that day or night in his POV ? :ROFLMAO:
Don't change the topic of Tracers man and now u moved to some other thing.
If u know that's right then why u have written "Using Tracers". Learn the meaning of Tracers just blindly putting allegation.
Unbelievable No brain.
And now let the admin decide.

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
If u know that's right then why u have written "Using Tracers". Learn the meaning of Tracers just blindly putting allegation.
Unbelievable No brain.
And now let the admin dec

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
Unbelievable No brain.
And now let the admin decide.
yeah let admin , then why you guys keep crying idk
What is manipulating IC into OOC?

I am sure you are the only leader of a family, who is toxic, don't know the rules, don't even know English grammar neither vocabulary or meaning of a sentence or word.

You are the "worst product of dumb" as well.🤣🤣🤣

That's the reason i won't be conducting any English classes for you🤣
yeah let admin decide, idk why you all keep crying ,go teach those new kids how to be an forum warrior, TWIN FAM RAID , how holding speares with twink fam etc

Milan Patel

Player
Player

yeah let admin decide, idk why you all keep crying ,go teach those new kids how to be an forum warrior, TWIN FAM RAID , how holding speares with twink fam etc
Again and again speaking 🗣️ same thing. We have 0 speares.
You have a next level confidence of "speaking without knowing" and one more the most important skill " after knowing the things then also giving wrong allegations".

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player

You are wasting your time to type comments
Don't expect much from These chay coffee bed sheet selling people.This is their legacy and will not change ever 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom