Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected NonRP/Metagaming/OOC Toxicity FIB/ID 26545

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kane Zero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 9, 2021
Time of violation
12:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tod7c1

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Hello,

So about an hour of good RP had occurred in grape seed regarding a hostage situation, where I was driving around in a vehicle with a sniper. I must have killed about 12 FIB officers who were lacking some FTP training and ended up getting bored where I hopped out on two very eager agents. I got killed and arrested and wanted to enjoy the RP a notorious legal organization FIB would be able to provide me with.

I get taken to a FIB vehicle where I then get searched for an ID, I said through VOIP that I RP'd hiding my license and any identification. I then get asked for this proof and was more than happy to show it as shown in my POV via OOC chat. The agent searching me via VOIP even said to prove this, however for the sake of RP I stuck to OOC chat to keep the immersion of RP, something I expected FIB to understand.

A few seconds had passed, and some man who I have never heard of searches my car and removes all of the illegal items inside without even identifying me as the owner of the vehicle. I honestly have no idea who this guy is and have never heard of his family but he seemed to know who I was to the extent of him sharing images of him searching my car and even including the fact he wiped my car in his speech at his very own wedding, kinda weird. I guess I can sign autographs later.

Anywho, I have been in FIB before for 3 months, the number 1 rule is to make sure that if any car is being searched it is first to be related to the owner being found committing any crimes.

Therefore they must RPly have bodycam of this and must also have identified me with my ID. As I said before I RP'd hiding my ID and was clearly more than happy to show them proof of this RP of me not having any ID on me. However this organization clearly disregarded any hope for RP and metagamed my name and ID instead,

I tried to show them my RP of me hiding the ID, yet they searched the car and wiped it without even trying to RP with me. They did not even try to confirm my identity. They can not ICly link the ownership of the vehicle to me at all, I am not wearing clothing of any gang or of my family and I already know FIB has no dossier on me.

Let me reiterate they have NO idea that, that car is mine. No way to link it to me either. Also no idea that I am Kane Zero besides my ID. My game also crashed towards the end because of my FPS drops however I try to log straight back in.

'gonna search you for ID'
'I dont have any I have thrown it away'
'alright your passport or whatever'

((I can show you RP proof of no ID))

'so is this your car?'
no answer
begins to search it and whipe the trunk.... as a server that is trying to increase its RP experience this is truly appaling.

'you can check the plates and track is back to the person'
but you cant prove I am the owner of that car. Just reminding me of when I was in FIB we made sure our RP standards are of the highest level and would ensure everything was done correctly. This is nothing compared to that, the RP really has deteriorated with these rulebreaks.

They also then began to share screenshots of what was in my trunk through discord like it was some great achievement... and bragging about it in multiple discords.

Again let me state for the last time, they searched my license plate to see the car belongs to Kane Zero, then wiping it without knowing I am Kane Zero. I don't even think the person who searched my ID through the script even shared my name with anyone else for them to even be able to identify me as the car owner regardless of me previously hiding my ID with RP. Clear metagaming and powergaming.

Last edited:

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
I am writing this solely to explain for the admin viewing. Not as a response to the original poster.

First here is my 5 minute POV of the interaction ( in which you could say I had bad driving )

1:08 I find him sniping with the r34, license plate "Kendo" seen here.
4:20 we find him sniping again, license plate "Kendo" seen again and then he is downed and arrested.
4:55 you see me break open trunk and search with 2 additional agents

I've been in LEO for a few months now and trunk search is something that is done to ALL vehicles that are related to crimes. Cars at gun stores, 24/7 stores, shootout locations, FZ raids, subs, so on and so forth. In my bodycam footage you watch this person shooting, flee around the area and then I find them again shooting at LEOs. I put the person down and as my fellow agent is detaining I move over to the vehicle the suspect just got out of to search it for illegal goods. I call for agents to assist with car search then /me breaks open the trunk and confiscate the illegal items because the CAR IS INVOLVED IN A CRIME. If I watched someone shoot and kill LEO, then admit to it and didn't search the car involved in the crime I'd probably be the worst LEO on the planet.

After this, my colleague brings over the suspect and tries to pat him down for identification and illegal items. He says he doesn't have it on him so I go over to the car and check the license plate "Kendo" for the owner which is Kane Zero. Which means whoever is driving would most likely be "Kane Zero." The suspect started using NON RP chat to say he didn't have ID then head popped.

This guy doesn't care about RP, he cares he lost. Also, screenshots of confiscations are used for our weekly press releases for totals of illegal goods taken from street and I give bonuses to org for large amounts. :D

Thanks for your time,
FIB Director Mike West
:)

PS - I am waiting for other agents POV as he's been busy OOC today if it is requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom