Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nini Car
Administrators nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Date
Jun 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kIok6yz

Nini Car

He falls for his brother
Player
Dear Mazhor,
Good day, first of all I hope you have a nice day. 2 months ago I got banned for general rule 1.6. That day when it happened, you can tell that I was not in the game and that I had no contact with those people who were selling those businesses that I had no idea were being sold. That day when I came home to turn on the grand Balkan server, when I saw that I was permanently banned, I went crazy, I didn't know what to do and why I got that permanent ban for no reason. The first person I remembered to ask why I got a perma ban was Muju Mustafic, who banned me because I asked him if he could give me some proof that I did it. I am asking for a second chance, if necessary, and having my money cleared will not be a problem. If it's possible to get a second chance because I didn't really do anything wrong and I wasn't with those people in the game that day. I've been playing since the beginning of the server and it would be very sad and bad for me to lose all the friendships I've made in those one year of playing grand on the Balkan server. I'm just trying to enjoy the game as much as possible and I hope you will understand and unban me because your project or any member of it was not harmful at all nor did I avoid bans by changing accounts. I was just trying to find a way to play again. Thank you for your time to read, have a nice day, Greeting,

Regards Nini Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom