Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sibi_Hyen
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/144832/

Diiimmmi

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor firstly i wish you had an excellent day, i got unbanned by you yesterday (i was banned for 1.1 and 1.4) My brother was not unbanned (his main account) and my twink was not unbanned so yeah i was wondering can i somehow get my and his account back with wipe if you want cuz he cant play anymore thats all i am asking for, if you can unban my twink and his main acc that would be great here is the id of my twink as well as the name : Sibi Arapin ID: 5080 my brother will type with his forum cuz i cant ask for his unban but yeah (he will type another unban appeal for himself

Proofs that i got unbanned by you : Approved - Unban Appeal Sibi Hyen

Thats all, thanks

Diiimmmi

Player
Player
i know that in the most cases u dont unban twink accounts, but hear me out , My twink was not envolved into this and also in my req that got approved i told you that i got ban on twink and on my but u unbanned main, thats all thanks for reading this. :)

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
I don't accept from 3rd party persons appeals. Every person should post his own appeal​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom