Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aux Maneria
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/T3GkXv0avN8

Kings1

Player
Player
So i died and a leader of the family los santos mandem once again broke a rule.

Fearless Carries

Player
Player
Rejected ..... according to ur pov the only thing i see that this humble man called the ambulance for you then was meditating to make time pass so he doesnt have to worry about your injuries and decided to trust the LS medical stuff to save you didnt see a rule break

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
So i died and a leader of the family los santos mandem once again broke a rule.
Bro you are so desperate, actually grow up you got clapped by me, NOT not by the leader you retard and you know this you are just such a sad little child you try to get our family into trouble... Get a life kid.

Kings1

Player
Player
Bro you are so desperate, actually grow up you got clapped by me, NOT not by the leader you retard and you know this you are just such a sad little child you try to get our family into trouble... Get a life kid.
Proceeds to take Ingrand if u see a dead person u wouldn’t take a pic for Snapchat would ya lol

Tom Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Meditating next to a unconscious person is not prohibited​

Kings1

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Meditating next to a unconscious person is not prohibited​
its an emote
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
he did amoral actions in real life if someone was dead u wouldnt sit over his body and take a ingrand

Fearless Carries

Player
Player
a
its an emote
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
he did amoral actions in real life if someone was dead u wouldnt sit over his body and take a ingrand
as i said u got no proof he was taking picture from the pov u shared we see him meditate while waiting for the medical staff to arrive and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom