Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquise Brown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Milad
2. Your age: 17 Years of age.
3. Timezone: CEST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Usually from 3-4pm - 23-24Pm.
5. Average online per day: 5-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: Zyphon#7725
7. Your Nickname: Marquise Brown
8. Your ID: 55408
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State preferably but I wouldn't mind Crime.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? My motive to become an admin is that I have 6 years of roleplaying experience and within those 6 years I got 4 years of staffing/administrating. I know how to handle tough situations professionally and accordingly. I want to become an admin because I want to make a difference and help people out. Not everyone leaves the server with a good experience so I want to make sure that as many as possible do. I am a helpful guy with years of experience which I know for a fact will be useful in the administration team. I am great at working alongside other admins and to respect their limits.
2. What are your strengths? My strenghts are definetly to keep calm under stressful situations and to de-escalate the situation. I get this from being a firefighter IRL. As a firefighter you are in very stressful situations that require you to be as professional and calm as possible while keeping the other person just as calm. So that is definitely a skill that will be useful. I am also quite good at communicating with others and making a good impression to set a good image for the community. Another skill would be that I am quite mature and can speak English fluently which makes it easy to communicate with people around the world.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? One of my biggest weaknesses is that I some times don't ask for help or guidance when in need and take things in to my own hands. This is usually not an issue but can sometimes be. I can also be very strict and some may see that as a weakness and some may see that as a strength.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Definitely yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yessir
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No sir

I hope I can get in a voice chat to go more in depth about my answers so you can get to know me a little better. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Age is lower than Acceptable Age for Admin team, Low experience in Server Gain more experience and Apply in the Future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom