Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyson
Administrators nickname
Draven
Date
Jul 16, 2022
Time
23:49
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/997485337901269053/998001535218880652/Screenshot_33.png

TeddyError

Player
Player
Hello reviewing admin, I was recently warmed for Gen 6.4, I have never been in a legal org and had hardly any experience, I was asked to be kicked from SAHP as I didn't have prime and I just personally wasn't enjoying it, I asked to be kicked but there was no High command at the time, I filled out my resignation application and was just waiting for a high command

I visited Bloods HQ (approval by high command) to be recruited as I was waiting to be kicked and I assumed I would have been kicked any minute at that time, Draven popped up and asked for a "quick conversation", we started talking, and he was letting me know I shouldn't be there, and I explained how I was about to be kicked, and I wasn't enjoying it as much and I just wanted to come back to criminal RP, he told me to continue RP and everything is fine, I will never let this happen again as I am fresh with the legal org rules and I wasn't aware what I was doing wasn't breaking rules, I apologise for my actions and I'll never let it happen again.

Kind Regards, Tyson

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
You are not a new player and should understand the rules of the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom