Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonic Dark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2022
Time of violation
23:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LBcVuxzbbZM

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Firstly, he was blacklisted for swearing and threatening to kill high commands.
Secondly you have edited the pov which is not allowed.
Third: I was joking. You even knew it and now you are trying to get me punished as your friend got a proper blacklist. After you came to HQ to talk it out, it was fully explained to you and now you are putting on forums when you even said you know it was a joke.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
The way I typed
“You raid other gang members”
“Not good”

You can tell me jokiness to the situation

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Lastly,
You have not shown pov of me blacklisting someone.
I don’t even have blacklist function. And you guys haven’t even shown full pov of the situation

Willem-West

Player
Player
just wondering why not the pov of the 7 or 8 minutes before he got blacklisted this is a totaly different situation then when the blacklisting actualy happened because the moment that he was blacklisted he was in the gang hq, might it be because he actualy did something that justified him getting on the blacklist? but my feelings tell me, you don't want to upload the actual pov of the moment when he blacklisted him because it was probably justified.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
I made a joke, which they knew was a joke. One person didn't know it was and they then threatened to kill gang member which started an argument. He then threatened to kill gang members etc and was blacklisted by a high, high command. They are trying to make it look like other things to get me in trouble as they are toxic about swearing at high command. (you can check logs to see who blacklisted who)

Charles Rowe

Professional Game Crasher
Player
Well what do you expect when you talk shit to a high commander of your organisation, and stop editing footage, it’s not allowed

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report.
Refer to the rules for Filing a Complaint.
(Fix your title )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom