Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDMing and Provoking | Falcon PMC Inc ( ID's 91576, 72356, 179737 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yung Opps
Suspect ID
91576, 72356, 179737
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMNR2J11FDE

yung bee

Player
Player
we were standing outside our family hq minding our business and ID 91576 scouts for the other 2 members that come up to RDM us as u see in the footage he is not killed by the 2 players RDMing they are all in the same family and u can see ID 179737 even wearing the Falcone PMC Inc outfit and insults our family u then see ID 91576 try to play it off by reviving some of us. This family frequently stalks and harrases our members trying to get us warnings and are mad we just got unofficial and are trying to provoke us to get family warnings against us

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
I did nothing wrong, like the god said your family house boundary is pretty much just your front door. Want me to post you saying "Allahu akbar" in a racist manner? Also nice metagaming bro

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
We The Opps Mass Rule Break Family was not even unofficial yet and already have Approved Mass Rule Break

And now another Pending Mass Rule Break

You are Great Leader I even see u teach your Family well on how to break rules constantly :unsure:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Approved - Unfair Warning | Arwid Lee oh frank u mean to post the thread where u falsely clipped something outta context to try and get us in trouble yet the warnings were lifted nice try trying to make us look bad and lie proof is in the link
Here u go Full context of ur high command twink came and provoked twice

Last edited:

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
IDs 179737 and 72356 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom