Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Axel_West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2022
Time of violation
19:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Exf9v1zb0

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player
The ONLY Fam that shoud be punnished is bright AS U cane se the vdm a d mysic in Rp situation. So Next time read rules bedre putting a forum this forum shoud day massruel breake bright

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player
And Nice provoking all i se in pov that bright rulebreaking and hoodrich had the right to shoot they have U 5sec demand 3times U shoud close this forum bc U Are self reporting XD

Dante Bright

Deputy of BRIGHT
Player
Didnt see any of those. You guys stood there trying to provoke us by teasing. Wdym RDM they gave you demand to leave
your own guy VDMing like hell
Also suspicious MG
We just did what they want, we were going and they started shooting behind us are u blind or something?
He is writing "bitches" while he is dead.This is also rulebreak.
"Go back to Turkey, you are poor." is rulebreak too. We call it racism 🙃

And Bilal, please write it clearly. I dont understand you brotha.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Tell which specific rule breaks are here with timestamps!

Axel West

Player
Player
event rule 1.2 E.R 1.2 0:35 2:18 leave or die this not an rp demands Mazhor said that there is no such rule - More than 3 people tell us to go and they shoot at us even though we go out then we kill them all with my family.
1:46 prov. and ear rape
and this video all of them ChrisTopher walker insulting CL

Racism

Last edited:

ItsCapone

Player
Player
Im sorry I dont understand,in the first video you guys didn't leave you just stood in place so I dont know what you on about
and on the 2nd and 3th video how is this racism ?

-----you got told to leave and we can see in the video that you pulling out a gun so pls help me out here what am I missing ?

susp3ct

Player
Player
Im sorry I dont understand,in the first video you guys didn't leave you just stood in place so I dont know what you on about
and on the 2nd and 3th video how is this racism ?

-----you got told to leave and we can see in the video that you pulling out a gun so pls help me out here what am I missing ?
most of these clips show that they are provoking and vdming our people lmao he even has it on his clip

susp3ct

Player
Player
in the 1st clip our guy is giving you demands you dont comply you just stand there he shoots your guy you guys grab guns and start shooting so thats no fear rp and i dont see none of the rule you said we broke in your listed clips let the admins judge this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom