Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
N_A
Suspect ID
46141, 208
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2021
Time of violation
23:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRb1amv6oM

Matt Dechannsky

Player
Player
I was returning from global with one of my agents, some guys were insulting us but we ignored them. When we were about to get inside garage, they hit us with car from behind. I got out of vehicle, took my gun, and came to them to tell them to leave the area because that was intentional hitting with vehicle and they were trasspassing. They left and me and agent parked vehicles, when i got out of car i saw that car with 3 suspects came to underground garage. I pointed gun at them and ordered them to leave, they started leaving and i was following them to make sure they left. Two of them got out with guns (ID: 46141, 208), and one had armor, i immediatley started shooting from self defense because i knew they gonna start shooting us (at GZ/HQ). I shot two of them and i started taking damage, so i got back. After minute i went back to check if they left, and they did.

ID 46141 and ID 208 violated rule 1.1

Link 1:

Link 2:

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
I was returning from global with one of my agents, some guys were insulting us but we ignored them. When we were about to get inside garage, they hit us with car from behind. I got out of vehicle, took my gun, and came to them to tell them to leave the area because that was intentional hitting with vehicle and they were trasspassing. They left and me and agent parked vehicles, when i got out of car i saw that car with 3 suspects came to underground garage. I pointed gun at them and ordered them to leave, they started leaving and i was following them to make sure they left. Two of them got out with guns (ID: 46141, 208), and one had armor, i immediatley started shooting from self defense because i knew they gonna start shooting us (at GZ/HQ). I shot two of them and i started taking damage, so i got back. After minute i went back to check if they left, and they did.

ID 46141 and ID 208 violated rule 1.1

Link 1:

Link 2:
they was a report on this and it got rejected good luck though, and as always don't show the whole story it might get you in trouble;)

Matt Dechannsky

Player
Player
they was a report on this and it got rejected good luck though, and as always don't show the whole story it might get you in trouble;)
If i didnt showed whole story it would be lack of evidence :), and you said that you we ran in green zone, then why u left and came again to underground garage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom