Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brayden Armani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 18, 2022
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ot22kqx3s8U

Brayden

Player
Player
So as shown in the intro of the clip, I was with my family trying to find hostages when we attempted to rob an ATM to see if we could try and take an LEO hostage. When the police arrive, instead of showing up and giving demands they immediately unload bullets upon my family members SUV without any sort of demands or interaction to initiate the shooting.

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
I'm sorry but when we see people pulling out weapons pointed towards us we are hardly going to just sit there are we

LukeH

Player
Player
Ok so this doesnt show anything at all, your friend wanted to threat us saying there is 3 of them so we searched the area then we see your friends pull around in a car and pull out weapons so we lit them up before you could lit us up, so carry on crying because you lost a 3vs11

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
As a unit on the scene when we pulled up we saw a car round the back and then when we approached you, you said on your radio theres 3. Then my guy the person you reported said hands. After the demand you didnt and you friends pulled up on the right and hopped out with guns so we shot at them you just mad that we took out all of you first #stay-mad

Rashed Foster

The Lost
Player
You were too far away, they gave demands, after you pulled up your guns they started to shoot

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
YOUR pov also doesnt show the initiation of the Rp

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • From the POV you provided i couldnt see any fail RP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom