Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meniz Sherman
Suspect ID
91211 + 126444
Date of violation
Jul 19, 2022
Time of violation
12:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JS5X30ecaio

ZakDinero

Player
Player
i was on my way back to my car and these two guys looked dodgy. i then see they were trying ram my car out of GZ. i proceeded to leave the area in my car as their focus was someone else at the time but then they chased me down and ramomly shot me out my car to try to attempt to steal it. had no chance to do anything.

Altay Hanzade

ZEONCREW
Player
and you frind make metal gaming i have pov
unknown.png

yousef muht

Player
Player
i mean you shot before you told him to get out of the car, you didnt give him 5 seconds.
+ i believe that area is unscripted greenzone so wouldnt be allowed to steal it there anyways if it is.
we started killing him because he started moving and run and he need to be fear at his self and we can do forum on him with his video about fear rp

Last edited:

ZakDinero

Player
Player
Are you lot stupid? I'll leave this up to admins but you can Clearly see you both trying ram my car out GZ & then demand to get out of my car when I left and instantly shot me. By the way, I do not even know the other guy so he's not "my friend" as you are claiming. Your family are a joke lool

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 91211 and 126444 will receive a punishment for DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom