Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gece Gokdag
Administrators nickname
Canberk West
Date
Jul 19, 2022
Time
Proofs
logs in my account, money transfer and sale of goods can be viewed from the past period.

YoGece

Player
Player
I think someone with your name has made the cars in my account, my money and all their illegal activities from my account because there is a 300k penalty in my account.
I think it's an admin who did this because when I opened it in normal form, they redirected it here
I demand the return of my house, car and money and that the person who did this be punished for account theft

Lily Royal

Player
Player
Upto you share your account details no one can know your login id and password and no admin even can know your login details even though they uses your id both of your rockstar gets ban so i think if u wanna still complain on it make a technical form

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Read this rule correctly
1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments.
we are not responsible for your acc activity​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom