Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Dancing on unconscious body ID 1236 ID 27388 ID 31134

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stephe West
Suspect ID
1236, 27388, 31134
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2021
Time of violation
7:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8GxaKAlIyo

step west

Blocked
Blocked
Rolling around ghetto and 3 individuals were preforming immoral actions on my body after killing me

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Rolling around ghetto and 3 individuals were preforming immoral actions on my body after killing me
When did we ever dance "on" your body? I was standing by the car doing a tap dance no where near your body quit being a child and making petty reports please and thank you <3

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
why you using discord homie mg so your boys can come??? also which rule states that its not allowed to dance

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days none of us spat or did any sexual animations lmao nor did we do any amoral actions we weren't standing in the body

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days none of us spat or did any sexual animations lmao nor did we do any amoral actions we weren't standing in the body
It doesnt really matter anyways, yo boy gonna get banned for cheats anyways

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

They were not dancing or doing any animation on your body

ID 9739 will receive a punishment for Metagaming for using discord while playing.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom