Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stephe West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2021
Time of violation
8:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTjqly0igdY

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (atleast 1 min POV) and he will be punished
  • One shot POV has been reviewed by Wody taylor and there's no cheats
  • you have 6 hrs to gv evidence

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Please include evidence of the entire situation (atleast 1 min POV) and he will be punished
The pov is 2 minutes long, double of what the admins ask, so there shouldn’t be a problem with this?

step west

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (atleast 1 min POV) and he will be punished
  • One shot POV has been reviewed by Wody taylor and there's no cheats
  • you have 6 hrs to gv evidence
I'm requesting Alex ODD to review this footage

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
I think that would be a good idea, as ID 1236 only shot ONCE in his pov, yet the admin says ID 1236 shot TWICE?
2 rev billets cant be shot that fast by the same player (from when u stepped out the car)

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Due to multiple requests even though wody taylor has reviewed the POV and said there's no cheating still they want to review it by alex Odd. there were 2 shots from 2 different people . kindly chk 1236's POV.

Requesting Alex Odd to review this. Thread will be lock for further replies and will be unlocked by Alex himself.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
About the cheating part it's a common known rage bug it's not cheats and your pov does not show if that immoral action was made on you or someone else so we cannot punish a person with correct evidence (discussed and decided with Alex Odd).

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom